Just a person who loves photography and cooking, wanting to share photos, recipes, and other various things.
RSS

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Numero Uno

Ah, the possibilities of a first post. I've tried blogs before, but I always get bored, or forget, or stop for various reasons. I wonder if I can keep it going this time (maybe?). To encourage myself, I may post a picture or two with every post.

My day off of work yesterday was great, but it feels like it was not long enough. I had Tuesday last week off, then I worked W-M and had another Tuesday off. I have some tired feet. But yesterday was good. Fa. and the baby came to the movies with me; we watched The Adventures of Tin Tin. Aside from an older lady sitting in the back, we were the only 3 people in there, which was pretty awesome. I forgot how loud the movies in theaters are.

After we said our goodbyes and I got home, I played with the pups outside for a while and had a late lunch. Then off to our puppy playtime. It was pretty exciting because the boys have graduated to the big dogs' pen. I think for the most part, they like it better. Well, Roscoe definitely likes it better, and Ramsey was okay until other dogs chased him down and kept picking on him, though he would just be sitting there. I had to get them each a new collar and Roscoe a new harness. I just got bigger collars for them about 3 weeks (if that) ago, and they've already grown out of them. I will be excited to get to wherever we're going next and we will have an actual yard. We have a dog park in my complex, but it had become overrun by irresponsible dog owners not picking up after their dogs, so we haven't been going there recently.

The dogs are such divas. They love to sleep in the bed with me. Only, when I get up in the morning, they can hardly lift their heads because they are just so tired and they have been so busy. Sometimes they will sleep until 12, despite me taking them out and trying to feed them (which basically doesn't work in the morning).

So pitiful.

Well, I will end my first post with a quote.

"Without love, what are we worth? Eighty-nine cents! Eighty-nine cents worth of chemicals walking around lonely." -M*A*S*H, Hawkeye

No comments:

Post a Comment