Just a person who loves photography and cooking, wanting to share photos, recipes, and other various things.
RSS

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cooking Directions

I wonder if I start posting step-by-step recipes on here if anyone would even notice? I would love to do it, but not if I am the only one who sees it. I could share my weekly meal plans, all that type of thing. For example, I made these bite-size cheesecake treats tonight, and I would love to share with everyone (in pictures) how I made them. Maybe they could make them and post a link to their blog of picture or whatever it happens to be so we can share final product photos? Am I too tired, or did that make sense?
Any thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, my first thought was "ooh, yummy!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your weekly meal plans. Im always looking for new recipes and ideas!

    ReplyDelete