Just a person who loves photography and cooking, wanting to share photos, recipes, and other various things.
RSS

Thursday, January 26, 2012

'Rah For New Car!

Here I am, almost 1AM, and I'm watching Criminal Minds and eating Hot Cheetos. These things are a problem for me; sometimes I just can't stop! Blast you, Frito Lay!

Not the best day at work, what with customers literally yelling at me over prices and WIC things (or rather, non-WIC things they wanted with a WIC check), nor was it the best when my car decided to just die at a red light. Thank goodness I was able to turn it back on.

Haven't heard from Moose yet, not really sure why. 

On the plus side, I was pre-approved for a car loan and can finally get the new car that I want! Yay!


Ahahahaha. I forgot about this picture. It was spring break trip to MT. What a good time. God, I love that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment